Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utang na walang kasulatan. Kailangan singilin pang paopera ko. Help pls!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nalokoako

Arresto Menor

Good day po!
Hingi lang po sana ako ng advice, nagpahiram po ako ng pera sa taong akala ko kaibigan, may business sya sa cebu and he needed to send auto parts ASAP that time. Naghiram po sya sakin at nangako na babayaran ako after one lanf with 3% interest. Dahil sa sobranf tiwala ko nagpahiram ako ng 100k ng walang kasulatan dahil na rin po sa kaibigan ko ang nagsabi na mapapagkatiwalaan yan yum din po kc ang nagpakilala sakin sa taong nabgutang. Nov. 2014 po ako nagpahiram at pag sinisingil ko po dati ang sagot nya makapasok lang daw sya sa LTO akp daw ang ipaprioritize nya then umabot na po ng 8 mos tinawagan ko at ang sagot nya sakin matagal na daw po sya bayad sakin at ibanot na daw nya sa kaibigan ko na nagpakilala sa kanya sa akin. At nunf tanungin ko yung kaibigan na yun nag deny din sya at nagsabi na wag ko syang iadamay sa problema ko sa paniningil.
100k din po ang nahiram nya sakin, wala po kami g kasulatan pero may mga text at fb messages po kame. Weekly may post sya sa FB nya na sa hotel sila ng family nya or eating out on a fine dining restaurant with his family ( wife & 3 kids) and yet hindi man lang ako maalala bayaran. At hindi ko na po makontak ang phne number nya.
PLEASE LANG PO! I BADLY NEED HELP AND MONEY
NASABI ko na din po ito sa knya na gagamitin ko ang pera pampaopera sa bukol sa dibdib lo. Pero talaga po yatang may mga taong kahit sabihin mo ang sitwasyon mo talagang manhid at walang paki alam.

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Oral contracts are still binding, pero mas maganda pa rin na may kasulatan.

While those messages are not conclusive proof na may utang nga, pwedeng gamitin sa korte yun as circumstantial evidence to prove the existence of the debt.

Hanap ka rin ng mga tao na nakakaalam sa existence ng utang na yun, and offer them up as witnesses for testimonial evidence.

If you need free legal advice regarding your matter, please go to the nearest Public Attorney's Office and bring the necessary documents para mabigyan ka nila ng legal advice with a clear assessment of your current situation.

Good luck with your current situation, and may your problem be resolved in due time.

Carlmag

Arresto Menor

Gather all evidences you can and since the amount is 100k it is in the jurisdiction of the small claims court. A small claim case is very speedy, it may only be 1 to 2 hearings in a month and the best part is....lawyers are prohibited, only the direct parties are required to attend. Go to ur nearest hall of justice and proceed to ur MTC and they will surely assist you.

Hope this could help. God bless

Nalokoako

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much. But the thing is i also don't know where he lives all i know is that he is from pasig and that is where his business located. If MTC will ask me his address. If i cannot provide his address can i just provide his office address? Thank you again! God bless

Carlmag

Arresto Menor

Exactly....

Nalokoako

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum