Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate of Good Moral Char. being held by my School

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chuckdmly

Arresto Menor

I'm already a college graduate and I graduated 4 years ago.. I suddenly need to get my certificate of GMC for enrolling purposes, but my school held it because they said that I still need to render 40 hrs of community service due to "Uniform related offenses" when I was still a student.

My question now is, is it legal for them to hold my certificate for that reason? even though they allowed me to graduate 4 years ago?

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

In my opinion, it is Legal. why? because of the nature of your certificate that you want to get. You knew beforehand that you commit such offense and failed to render the punishment service. Therefore, you failed to posses a good moral character.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum