Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good moral character of a lawyer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good moral character of a lawyer Empty Good moral character of a lawyer Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:39 pm

barrister

barrister
Reclusion Perpetua

The requirement of Good Moral Character is a continuing requirement; good moral character is not only a condition precedent for admission to the legal profession, but it must also remain intact while exercising the profession in order to maintain one's good standing in that exclusive and honored fraternity. 60

2Good moral character of a lawyer Empty Re: Good moral character of a lawyer Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:52 pm

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

barrister wrote:The requirement of Good Moral Character is a continuing requirement; good moral character is not only a condition precedent for admission to the legal profession, but it must also remain intact while exercising the profession in order to maintain one's good standing in that exclusive and honored fraternity. 60
hi barrister! thanks for the definition. pls allow me to quote

In Re: Argosino (1997)
The practice of law is a PRIVILEGE granted only to those who possess the STRICT INTELLECTUAL AND MORAL QUALIFICATIONS required of lawyers who are instruments in the effective and efficient administration of justice. 70

3Good moral character of a lawyer Empty Re: Good moral character of a lawyer Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:07 am

ais

Arresto Menor

anyone knows where to find in re: quisumbing bar matter no 419 ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum