Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

changing Child Surname from father to mothers maiden name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

taylorsdoors

Arresto Menor

Hi am seeking for legal advice regarding the problem am having with my sons surname his 8 years old now and am not married to his mom.

I just want to us what will be the process of disregarding my surname and change his surname back to his mom's surname?

how long does the process will take and how much it will cost?

am in overseas and I haven't seen the child for years and years.

could some please give me an advice with this legal matter.

thank you very much in advance..

your help is greatly much appreciated.

cheers

sedie

Arresto Menor

'am not a Lawyer, napadaan lang.

Nais ko lamang itanong kung bakit binabawi mo ang iyong apelyido?

May nadiskubre ka ba na puwedeng maging dahilan ng pagbawi mo nito? Napatunayan mo ba na hindi mo siya anak sa paraang kinikilala ng batas, say DNA testing?

Kung hindi naman, at siya talaga ay dugo't laman mo, naniniwala ako na hindi mo mapi-prevent and continued use of your surname. Remember, nasa Birth Certificate and pirma mo acknowledging na siya ay anak mo.

Sa kabuuan, maliban na lang kung may meritorious reason/s that you may be allowed pero kung kapritso, something like that tingin ko you cannot.

taylorsdoors

Arresto Menor

well thanks sa pagreply.

the reason ng pagbawi ko sa surname nia is this,kmi ng nanay nia ay matagal ng hiwalay almost 8 years na mahigit. since then minsan ok paguusap naming about sa bata then minsa hindi so medyo magulo.

sinasabi nia minsan na isoli ko na lang surname ng bata dahil kaya naman nia itong buhayin
hanggang kinasal na ako at ngayon nagiging issue ang lahat at nagugulo nia ang relasyon naming magasawa.

para sa ikatatahimik ng lahat ibabalik ko na sakanya dahil yan naman ang gusto niang mangyari

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum