Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond and any cases

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Bond and any cases Empty Training Bond and any cases Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:30 am

Jonasoliman

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to ask for an advice regarding my training bond. I was sent by my company to traini overseas with the bond of a certain amount and a tenure if 3 years and 6 months which started last january 2015.

I tried to resign last december 2015 with them and talked to my heads of my resignation but they declined (of course because of the bond). I did not file or let them receive my resignation letter that is why i went AWOL.

What are the consequences of this action? Any legal or criminal cases that I should be ready for?

Also there is a probationary period stated in my contract that was not followed by the company before i left.

Hoping for your kind and prompt reply. Thank you.

2Training Bond and any cases Empty Re: Training Bond and any cases Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:14 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

They can claim for damages due to your AWOL and file for money claims because of your training agreement.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum