Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HMO benefits delayed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HMO benefits delayed Empty HMO benefits delayed Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:47 am

scytheMaster25

Arresto Menor

Here's my situation. It is stated in my contract that upon regularization, I will receive all the benefits which includes HMO.

The thing is, I was regularized last January 2, 2016 and based on the conversation I had with the HR (January 12), he is still not sure if I can get it on January 15 and I already spent more than 5000 pesos for the checkup, tests etc.

Is there a breach of contract on their part? As it is stated in my contract that I will have the HMO benefits upon regularization?

May habol din ba ako sa nagastos ko? pede kaya mareimburse un? sayang din po kasi ung pera and since technically speaking benefits ko na po dapat siya starting Jan. 3.

Thanks
Looking forward for you response/reply

Thanks

Last edited by scytheMaster25 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2HMO benefits delayed Empty Re: HMO benefits delayed Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:04 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

When did you spend this 5000 pesos?

http://www.councilviews.com

3HMO benefits delayed Empty Re: HMO benefits delayed Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:11 am

scytheMaster25

Arresto Menor

council wrote:When did you spend this 5000 pesos?

On the week of January 6. And I'm supposed to have my follow up check up today and Still can't use the benefits that I should have. I really don't know what to do with the HR

4HMO benefits delayed Empty Re: HMO benefits delayed Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Blacknight02

Arresto Menor

It depends to you if you want to pursue to get reimbursement, that may include filing a case against them in NLRC (Not a good idea as this may put you in bad situation with your employer.

Also, it is a company initiative benefits, it is not mandated, so it the employer argue that they are processing your HMO, you should wait.

5HMO benefits delayed Empty Re: HMO benefits delayed Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:24 pm

scytheMaster25

Arresto Menor

Blacknight02 wrote:It depends to you if you want to pursue to get reimbursement, that may include filing a case against them in NLRC (Not a good idea as this may put you in bad situation with your employer.

Also, it is a company initiative benefits, it is not mandated, so it the employer argue that they are processing your HMO, you should wait.
Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum