Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father obligations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Father obligations Empty Father obligations Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 am

Engineeringstudent

Arresto Menor

I really need an advice.
Before my mother and father got married my father already have a child to another girl. My mom was a former secretary of a known business man / a real estate broker before while my father was a security guard. To make the stort short, since they were already married my mom helped my father to be a seaman. After that, my mom stopped working because my father asked him to. Ever since my father was a typical playboy. Few years after I was born, my father had another child to that "another girl" before. On my fourth year of highschool. My father left my mom. In 2014, my father had another affair with some other girl (girl2). In 2015, they- my father and girl 2- decided to be a muslim knowing that he is not yet annuled with my mom. He is supporting me but not as much as I should get. I don't even have an alotment. Everytime he's not on board he used to loan from different agencies and I accompanied him. He give me 3 percent of what he had loaned for my schooling. Days after I am seeing him with other girls hanging around and when I ask him for money he usually say that he has none. When I start complaining about his money wasted because of other girls he always say that I should forget him as my father and etc. The problem is my mom who actually gave him the job that he has right now is not making any more money permamnently so I ask money from my mom. What particular case can me and my mom have against my father? How much should I get as a legitimate child. Thank you.

2Father obligations Empty Re: Father obligations Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Engineeringstudent

Arresto Menor

Up

3Father obligations Empty Re: Father obligations Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:56 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Try posting in the "FAMILY AND MARRIAGE" sub-forum.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum