Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate resignation and Mandatory VL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immediate resignation and Mandatory VL Empty Immediate resignation and Mandatory VL Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:56 am

JoDC23

Arresto Menor

Hi

ive been with my current job for more than 2years already. Started out as Customer service representative and been promoted as SME (Subject Matter Expert) after 5months.
Ive been with all of the trainings needed and experience when it comes on how to handle a team, how to develop people and all. Ive been to a lot of situation where i could move up as a Team Manager, but unable to get the post until the Management decided to put all SMEs back on phone, Until one of the Team Managers went on LOA due to personal issues. They asked me to handle that team and since the account is growing, they conducted an interview for Team Manager post.
When i learned about the opening position, i personally dont really want to apply anymore until one of the OMs encourage me to apply because most of the applicants are just agents. So i said yes.
The result,,,, i didnt get the post.
I personally have nothing against the people who get the position but the fact that ive been a SME for almost 2 years and with my experience and all the training i still didnt get the post which obviously demotivated me.
ive been taking in calls now for 2months and now i finally decided to resign immediately and use my remaining VL credit instead and since our next payout is on 12/23 can i still get my payout?
Could it fall under to the instances when notice of resignation is not required due to serious insult by the employer according to Philippines labor law?

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

NO, the pay from the 'cut-off period' covering your immediate resignation will be held and will be part of your backpay.

NO, how can it be 'serious insult' when you were duly given the chance to prove yourself. Failure on your part is not 'serious insult'. It's not even an inconvenience to start with.

Maybe you still lack the necessary skills for the position. Just continue to strive. Good Luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum