Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back Pay (4 months)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back Pay (4 months) Empty Back Pay (4 months) Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Clet R.

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon.  
I wanted to seek your legal advice about my previous company. What happened was I processed my back pay in a Call Center company in Quezon City last Aug. 06, 2015 and they told me to give them 60 calandar days. Upto now, I'm still calling them doing a follow-up and they keep telling me that it's the Payrolls' fault for the delay. What legal advice and action can you advise? I want to file a case as this created emotional damages on my part. I wasn't able to pay my bills on time because of this. Please advise. Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

2Back Pay (4 months) Empty Re: Back Pay (4 months) Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:31 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Contact the company again and ask for details regarding the delay and get a commitment or firm date when you should be paid.

You may file a complaint for money claims with DOLE if there is any malice or intentional non-payment of the amounts due you.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Back Pay (4 months) Empty Re: Back Pay (4 months) Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Clet R.

Arresto Menor

I will contact them again later in the day to get a firm date as you mentioned. I already called DOLE earlier and I was advised to go to NLRC to file a money claim. How long would that usually take? I have a job and time would be limited but I am willing to take action for abusive companies like them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum