Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADVICE NEEDED: Online Scam

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ADVICE NEEDED: Online Scam Empty ADVICE NEEDED: Online Scam Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:05 pm

TwistedLexis

Arresto Menor

I “bought” a Galaxy Note 5 from an online seller for 15k (lesson learned: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is). I didn’t think of it as a scam immediately kasi I know that you can really get it for that price sa US if you are getting a bad ESN phone, and she did say na from US ang mga units. I went through her FB site and found proofs of shipment and identity. Normally kasi, I don’t buy gadgets online kung hindi meet-up ang setting, but I felt safe and she gave a good deal, so I took the chance.

Kinabahan lang ako when she texted me to get another unit for 50% off the price – who does that? I said no to the offer and since nadeposit ko na yung money, the next best thing to do is to ask for a reference number ng shipment.

Same story as other scammers, hindi na din siya nagrereply at naco-contact after. I’m now thinking of filing a complaint sa NBI. I'm also thinking of contacting other victims na nakita ko and getting them to file a case against this person. Private entity po ito and taga-Pilipinas din, but I think hindi lang isa yung behind the whole thing.

I just would like to know po kung ano ang procedure after this at kung ano pong kaso ang puwede isampa sa online seller. Also, if the case will be stronger kung madami kaming magfi-file. As I searched po kasi online, madami na din siya naging victim.

Hoping for your advice, thank you po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum