Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theft, estafa, no intention to pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theft, estafa, no intention to pay Empty Theft, estafa, no intention to pay Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Cuteface

Arresto Menor

What should i do with my ex? Do i have a case against him? Is this not theft, estafa as well as no intention to pay debt, and how about using my name for his gain? My name is on the line. He took complete advantage of my trust.

He used the money he was supposed to lend with interest for gambling.
He takes money from my bag without my permission
He stole money from my room.
He drained my atm card.
He used my name to borrow money from another person without any intention to pay
He keeps promising to pay but its been 2 years now and he hasnt paid a centavo.
Now he has blocked me on FB as well as his parents are avoiding me.

What can I do? I need advice please.

2Theft, estafa, no intention to pay Empty Re: Theft, estafa, no intention to pay Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Cuteface

Arresto Menor

The money he borrowed from me was suppose to help his coworkers with their rent or medicine or whatever story he gave me. Kawawa daw ang kawork nya na kulang sa budget mapuputulan ng kuryente etc. Naawa ako syempre kaya i let him lend money to them tapos nalaman ko lang a few months ago na sinugal lang nya. Also, kahit ayaw ko magbigay ng pera. He is pressuring me saying na hindi ko na raw sya mahal. As in super pressured ako and i do give in sa pressure. Tapos kapag may kailangan sya ang bilis nya pumunta sa akin and then kapag wala ang hirap contact. right now wala na akong wag to reach him unless he decides to reach me.

I really need someone's help.

3Theft, estafa, no intention to pay Empty Re: Theft, estafa, no intention to pay Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:22 pm

jadel110305

Arresto Menor

Ask lang ako advice if anu pwede gawin or case na ifile, nagpalending kasi ako ng pera tapos yung wife ng pinsan ko kinausap ako na bibigyan ko rin siya ng pera na ipapautang at hati kami sa kita. After 2yrs naghinala ako kasi walang nireremit na pera puro renew lang daw at dagdag. Nalaman ko na nagamit nya pala yung pera (php 135,000) . Nangako sya na babayaran nya pero bigla sya nawala, ngdeactivate ng fb, nagpalit cp # at sabi ng mga kapatid nya di nila alam kung nasaan sya. Please I need help and advice kung anu ang pwedeng gawin or case na pwede sa kanya. Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum