Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can we file a Physical Injury Case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Empty Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:05 pm

juliusm31

Arresto Menor

Hi,
i like to ask for a legal advise with the recent accident that happen to my uncle. This is what happen, there is a cockfight, which unfortunately has no permit to operate. Then a trouble occur during the cockfight, my uncle was punch suddenly by the person who's he just push and telling to behave. Then suddenly the two other person, who is the brother and the father of the said person also confronted him. So my uncle got injured then we rush him to a doctor for a medical, then we file a pulis blotter at the police station. I like to ask, can we file a physical injury case on the court? Or can you tell ask what should we must do? thanks and godbless...

2Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Empty Re: Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:04 pm

attyLLL

you should acquire a medico legal report. if the persons who injured your uncle live in the same municipality or city, you should first file a complaint at the bgy where the respondents live.

if not, you can file the complaint directly at the prosecutor's office where it happened

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Empty Re: Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 pm

juliusm31

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply attyLLL. It's the same municipality. If incase no settlement acquired at the bgy, what shall we do, can we file a case for them on the court?

4Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Empty Re: Can we file a Physical Injury Case? Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 pm

attyLLL

yes, a certification from the bgy will be required so you can file the case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum