Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice not judgement.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need advice not judgement. Empty Need advice not judgement. Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 am

KNE15

Arresto Menor

Unfortunately I am a mistress..but let me assure you that i am not like other mistresses who go after the guy..from the start alam kong mali ang pinasok ko.i knew that he is married.hndi nmn nya ako pinilit,ngkasundo kmi and besides 10yrs xang kasal pero 10yrs dn silang hndi magksama..kya sguro nghanap si guy At dun na ako pumasok sa buhay nya..
Now that his wife found out about us,as expected galit na galit..i keep my silence kasi alam ko where i stand..ni hndi ko xa gnulo.hndi ko pingilan ang asawa nya na mgcommunicate sila kasi.the wife humilates me in social media twice already..pati pamilya ko na wlang alam dinadamay nya..i understand how she feels i understand her rights but my point is isnt it too much na gawin nya sa akin ang gnito..sinira nya pangalan ko..sinira nya pngalan ng buong family ko by posting pics with comments na hndi kanais nais.kung ako lng sana ay i dont mind but ung idamay nya family ko is sobra na po..

2Need advice not judgement. Empty Re: Need advice not judgement. Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:21 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

well, the best thing to do is to stop that relationship with the guy, including communication, text, calls, meet ups and other thing that both of you used to be. For short, forget the guy.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum