Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Entry of Judgement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entry of Judgement Empty Entry of Judgement Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:47 pm

mas

Arresto Menor

Hello... please advise as I do not have clear answer fro my lawyer.

Here are the facts:

1. Married in Quezon City Hall in 2003
2. Divorced in Nevada, USA in 2012
4. Divorced Abroad registered in Manila City Hall on NOv. 2012, since my Ex-husband lives in Manila.
5. Petition of Recognition of Divorced Abroad done and ordered in Pasay City Hall in September 27, 2013.... since I live in Pasay now.
6. Entry of Judgement Registered in Pasay Local Registry Office on December 3, 2013.

Do I have to have the Registered Entry of Judgement in Pasay registered also in Quezon City Hall Civil registry first before registering it to NSO/Census?

Is it okey to apply for a Marriage license in Manila where my fiance is residing now even y Marriage Certificate is not yet annotated in NSO?

Your advise is greatly needed. Christmas and New Year is coming.... my fiance and I wants to fix Marriage requirements as early as 2nd week of December since it's the only way that his family will allow us to live together under the same roof. It's funny, we are both in our early 30's, but we want everything to go smooth when it comes to his family... so we are following what they want... it is very hard for both of us to go home everyday separately in different houses.Sad 

2Entry of Judgement Empty Re: Entry of Judgement Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:06 pm

attyLLL

what you are waiting for now is that the NSO copy should reflect the annotation of divorce.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum