Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Entry of Judgement be registered to 2 Local Registry???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mas

Arresto Menor

I filed a Petition for Recognition of Divorce Abroad in Pasay RTC. Decision came from Pasay RTC and was Registered at Local Registry of Pasay.

My 1st Marriage was done in Quezon City so in order to get my MC annotated, they will register the Court order/judgement at QC before sending it to NSO/Census.

My Divorce decree Abroad was registered in Manila City Hall.... do I have to register also the Pasay order/judgement in Manila City Hall???

If ever, can the Pasay court order be filed and process the registration at the same time? or do I have to wait for QC ocal civil registry to release it first before registering it also to Manila...

I am going to apply for marriage license in Manila City hall so I want to know the right process.

Please advise.

Thank you

attyLLL

answered your other post, and you should be clarifying this with your lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum