Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joint Account Withdrawal without consent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joint Account Withdrawal without consent Empty Joint Account Withdrawal without consent Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Angala

Arresto Menor

Sir/Mam:

I'm planning to file estafa case against my live-in partner for 10 years, on the basis of withdrawing my Bonus settlement and Bonus Project completion on our joint account remittance without my knowledge. Bank record transaction is intact and our bank provided me detailed transaction from October 2014 to June 2015. Is there a ground for estafa case even we are joint account holder? I'm an OFW trying to save with all the earnings every project I finished and due to her paranoia that she is being fooled she decided to withdraw from our bank account worth more than 1 million pesos. I want her to pay back the said amount and be prosecuted with all her allegations against me.

Thank you and hoping for your advice.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

No ground for estafa case considering that it is a joint account and both of you can withdraw from that account without the consent of another, so, the ingredient of fraud, deceit, misrepresentation to constitute as a crime of estafa is absent.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum