Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Namatay ang may Utang.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Namatay ang may Utang. Empty Namatay ang may Utang. Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:12 pm

tramsky

Arresto Menor

Nais ko pong humingi ng tulong, may nagsanla po kasi sa akin ng lupa at yung ngsanala e namatay po sabi sakin ng anak nila ndi ko sila pwedeng singilin since ndi nmn sila yung ngsanla sa akin, yung lupang nakasanla po skin ay binebenta po ng kanyang anak may karapatan po ba ako sa pagbebentahan ng lupang iyon since iyon ay nakapangalan sa taong nagsanla sa akin? Ano po ang batas na nauukol dito? Maraming salamat po!

2Namatay ang may Utang. Empty Re: Namatay ang may Utang. Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 pm

SalusPopuliEstSupremaLex

SalusPopuliEstSupremaLex
Arresto Mayor

I think you can get the debt from the estate of the deceased. If the land was owned by the deceased then you can get the amount owed from you from the proceeds.

3Namatay ang may Utang. Empty Re: Namatay ang may Utang. Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(My Tagalog is bad, so I understood only a bit.)

Depts follow the property.

If a lender get the collateral for NOT paid in time loan, there are some rules concerning geting back the collateral (I believe hiers have that chance too). That chance is time limited (One year from it's SOLD when it's a loan from a bank or such.)

If a lender have got the collateral for NOT paid in time loan, then the LENDER have the USING RIGHT during it isn't got back or sold further.

Perhaps that answered things you didn't asked Smile I hope it answered all you asked.

4Namatay ang may Utang. Empty Re: Namatay ang may Utang. Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:32 am

tramsky

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice guys it's a big help for me, since i'm not too knowledgeable with regards to our law.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum