Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRANSFER TITLE FROM DECEASED RELATIVE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRANSFER TITLE FROM DECEASED RELATIVE Empty TRANSFER TITLE FROM DECEASED RELATIVE Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:32 pm

jalmacaranas

Arresto Menor

Hi, I would like to seek advice on how can we get a new TCT for the property of my grandparents who recently passed away. We cannot find the TCT of their house. We would like to request for a new copy but we don't know where to start.

Hope you could help us on this.

Thank you.

2TRANSFER TITLE FROM DECEASED RELATIVE Empty Re: TRANSFER TITLE FROM DECEASED RELATIVE Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:12 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Are you sure they had a TCT? Many properties in the Philippines don't have that, only tax documents.

Anyone can demand a COPY of any TCT.
You need to show inheritance rights to get the title transfered.
If you aim at buying out some of the hiers, you need to make them agree to that and sign document confirming that.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum