Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abuse by New san jose builder (Victoria de Makati)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

K&Y

Arresto Menor

Dear All,

Need help and advice from everyone here.
Me and my partner was abused by NSJB management, let me tells the details.
We paid reservation fee on 14th October with total amount of 25,000 pesos, and agree to pay the first DP on 30th October, 2015.
But....
On the date of 29th, the agent April texted me and ask if I willing to transfer to other unit because my booked unit was sold Exclamation
What??
Yes, I was very angry and of course I said: NO! and after that the agent A said, "okay ma'am you'll get your unit".
The next day, 30th October. We going to their showroom office at Washington St, which is in front of the project building.
There... the manager of sales (maybe) called Imelda told me that my unit was sold to other buyer.  Shocked  Shocked
It said it was system problem..bla bla bla... miscommunication whatever...
They offer me another unit with more discount (several times even until today!), but I insist want my unit.
After some argument with agent April, manager and someone they called as their boss by phone, I decide to get my reservation fee back!
They sold the unit after I paid the booking fee and inform me after 2 weeks later to transfer to other unit. Of course I don't want, am I do the correct thing? Diba?
Then... On the same day, they ask me to write a letter to request a refund together with authorization statement in order to get the refund, it scan and sent to April email.
No update day by day, I need to follow up every time.
Monday - April said Imelda going to head office to get my refund, I'll get on the same day. End of the day, she said the head sales is absent. (she did offer me other unit again)
Tuesday - As usual they are in head office, the reason now is: the supervisor need the real letter instead of send by email.  Sleep

I really get angry, I ask her come to pick up the letter today.
I texted her, she said she not feeling well and will come take tomorrow. So I asked for her manager phone number, but she refuse and said her manager is in the seminar.
I believe all were bullsh*t  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

So today I decide to post it here and hope there's anyone can give suggestion about my case above.
Can I report them as abuse or a fraud?

This is our first time decide to buying property in the Philippines and get a bad  experience  Crying or Very sad

Thanks in advance and best regards,

K&Y
We are expat working here at Makati since 2011, Philippines is our second home I love you

K&Y

Arresto Menor

I still not get my refund Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Day by day with reason, seminar, urgent meeting, not feeling well bla bla... they so discipline when collecting money, but when it come to refund case.... No No

K&Y

Arresto Menor

Finally I get my full refund cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum