Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trainee Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trainee Contract Empty Trainee Contract Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:11 pm

kxhead

Arresto Menor

Hello, I just need your legal counsel. I signed a contract in a company for a 1 year in-house training. It was stated in the contract that if the trainee chooses to quit, the trainee must "meet the terms and conditions of the Return Service Program". I haven't read the returm service program but in our orientation, the trainee will pay the cost of training (e.g fud, transpo, electrcty, water) no exact amount or bond is stated in the contract. It was also stated in the contract that the training will not ensure employment in the company.

My concern is, recently, I received a job offer for saudi arabia with a higher salary. Is there some provisions in the labor code that could cancel my contract when an employment opportunity that offers better benefits arrive? Thanks a lot.

2Trainee Contract Empty Re: Trainee Contract Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:54 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

kxhead wrote:
My concern is, recently, I received a job offer for saudi arabia with a higher salary. Is there some provisions in the labor code that could cancel my contract when an employment opportunity that offers better benefits arrive? Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately, unless your previous contract is illegal, you have to comply with the conditions since you signed and agreed to it.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Trainee Contract Empty Re: Trainee Contract Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:35 am

kxhead

Arresto Menor

The exact statement in our contract is to "meet the terms and conditions of the Return Service Program" technically, there was no attached details of the return service program and no exact amount or bond. Can they demand something from me if ever I would choose to resign in the training?

4Trainee Contract Empty Re: Trainee Contract Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:46 pm

attyLLL

if they do file a case against you, then your defense would be centered on getting them to duly prove what they actually spent on training you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum