Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost receipt on the first payment of an already titled condominium

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LegaleseDumbo

Arresto Menor

Good day! I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum but here it goes anyway.

So the situation is that my mother is being asked to pay for a check she issued way back from 2009 but she already paid in cash instead and forgot to get the check back.

The condominium is already titled and they are asking for proof of payment but my mother can't find the receipt.

They are threatening to bring it to court and I'm wondering if we can have a good case here because they wouldn't have allowed payments to continue if we didn't pay for the first one.

We don't really have any experience on getting legal advice and my mother is kinda untrusting of lawyers because of fears of being ripped off.

Thanks, and advice on how we could go on about the situation and some basic details on how getting legal advice works (finding one, billing, etc.) would be lovely.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum