Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wants to get back my titled lot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wants to get back my titled lot Empty Wants to get back my titled lot Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:34 pm

cherrymae24

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

Need your advice on how I can regain ownership of my titled lot from my brother.

A deed of sale was produced but not notarized since 2007/2008, however, now, I wanted to get back my titled lot. What can I do to regain ownership?

2Wants to get back my titled lot Empty Re: Wants to get back my titled lot Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:00 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

he purchased your lot?

3Wants to get back my titled lot Empty Re: Wants to get back my titled lot Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:35 am

geodetic_engr_here

Arresto Menor

@cherrymae24, anong documents ang hawak ng bawat partido? ano ang basis ng claim ng brother mo over the property? signed ba yung deed of sale kasi you may have it notarized kung signed naman. can you sill reach the previous owner to attest to the legality of sale just in case kailanganin.

-geodetic engineer here, my opinion is based on my experience and expertise on the subject matter that fits only to the question and information presented here-

4Wants to get back my titled lot Empty Re: Wants to get back my titled lot Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:39 am

geodetic_engr_here

Arresto Menor

@cherrymae24 , additional question, sino ang may hawak ng owner's copy of title?

5Wants to get back my titled lot Empty Re: Wants to get back my titled lot Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:59 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Malamang nakapangalan pa yung lupa sayo, go check with the Registry of Deeds. Kasi kung hindi naman pala notarized yung deed of sale, then there is no way for your buyer to have registered the property in his name. Try reading this, I hope this helps you. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-real-property-registration

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum