Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer to other unit from the developer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cmsvap

Arresto Menor

Hello! Good day to all! I'm just a newbie here in this forum. I'm seeking advice for a friend. I just want to ask po if the developer offered her a unit transfer and she declined their offer, does she have the rights to demand for a full refund under PD 957?

She already paid her 18 months downpayment that includes the reservation at natapos nya na po yung grace period na 3 months pero wala pa rin po turnover ng unit. When she asked them what's the status of the unit they are telling her na 80% na daw po.

Marami po sila dahilan na kesyo no inspection policy at ang meron lang po sa kanila ay site inspection lang po na hindi po kayo pwede bumaba ng sasakyan. Their alibi is for the safety of the buyer daw po at trade secrets daw po nila ito kuno na hindi kapani-paniwala.

With regards to her loan application sa bank they have no answer to it and upon her own investigation with the bank the developer didn't forwarded her documents to the bank at nag-comply naman daw po sya sa lahat ng kailangan.

And lastly, she wants to know what's the exact explanation of Alteration of Plans under PD 957 section 22. Nagbabasa-basa rin po kasi kami sa pamamagitan ng internet. Marami pa po ako mga kaibigan na nangangailangan po ng paliwanag at pagpapamulat po ng kanilang mga karapatan bilang real estate buyer.

Thanks in advance for your help! God bless po sa inyong lahat!

K&Y

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have similar case too here Sad
May I know what is your case update?

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Under P.D 957, the buyer has only the right for the full of refund in case the developer "FAILS" to develop the project.

Alteration of Plan - Hindi po pwdeng palitan o i-alter basta-basta ng isang developer ang PLANS ng isang subdivision or condo na inaprubahan na ng LGU or HLURB. Kung ito po ay may changes o may pagbabago, kinakailangan po na I-apply nila ito o pa-aprubahan sa mga nabanggit na ahensya ng gobyerno. Pero kinakailangan din po na may consent o abiso sa homeowners association o kaya ng majority ng mga buyers.

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

It is possible that the developer hasn't finished with the unit. Go to HLURB.

The bank won't have he docs yet if there isn't any collateral (house).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum