Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Developer asking for turnover dues to be paid before inspection of the unit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

May Ng

Arresto Menor

The Developer has sent us an email informing us that our unit is available for turnover, and they want us to make full payment before we even inspect the unit to accept it.  

Is there any law that states we must make full payment before inspecting the property?  Please advise where this can be found.  

Does the Developer have a right to demand full payment before inspection?  How do we know if the unit has actually been completed, and to an acceptable standard if we can't inspect the unit until we make full payment?  This is unreasonable.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

That is a tactic of most of the developer. I'am one of the victim of their dirty tactic. Inspect the house before you give the full payment... As we all know, mapaka-raming developer and nangdadaya lalo na sa standard at quality ng materials na ginagamit. I'am one of their victims, until now ongoing pa din ang case ko laban sa developer dahil hindi nasunod ang specification ng materials na ginamit nila.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum