Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOAN Problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOAN Problem Empty LOAN Problem Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:51 pm

xhined

Arresto Menor

I need some advice about sa loan.
Kasi yung girlfriend ko nagloan sa cooperative.
Yung cooperative nila sa loob ng company.
Ngaun ung loan nila base sa nasave nila na savings sa cooperative.. For example. 5k ung nasave mo na money sa cooperative.. Multiply by 3 = 15k ung pwede mo maloan.
Ngaun may previous pa sya na loan half na lang ung loan nya at nangailangan sya ulit. Kaya nagloan.
Nakapagloan naman sya, nakakuha sya ng 45k sa loan.
ngaun after 1 month tumawag ung cooperative, sobra daw ung naloan nya. 23k lang dapat ung loan nya na x 2 daw nun secretary yata nila yun. Ang kaltas nila sa loan ay inaalis na sa sahod. Kaya kapag sumahod sila bawas na. Eto ngaun yung problema, Binabawi nila ung sobra sa naloan, naubus ng ung naloan.. Tumawag kami para kausapin, Ako yung kumausap sa knila dahil magulo utak ng girlfriend ko, habang nagtatanong ako bigla na lng akong sinabihan na "Sino ka ba?" samantalang nagpakilala ako bago ko kausapin sya. Pagkatapos sinabi pumunta nalang daw para maipaliwanag ng maayos. Pagpunta ng girlfriend ko ang sabi ng cooperative naipasa na daw ung memo dun sa HR office nila. (Nagdecide sila ng walang proper consultation sa girlfriend ko) Ngaun sasahod ung girlfriend ko ng 1k per kinsenas. Kasi kapag ang kaltas ay kulang sa sweldo, ang minimum na massweldo ay 1k. Sa susunod na sweldo ulit ibabawas ung kulang.
Sumasahod ung girlfriend ko ng 2.5k-4k kada kinsenas. Kaylangan nila makuha 23k na sobra sa loan.

Tama po ba yung ginawa ng cooperative dun sa parang sapilitan pagbabawas ng sa sahod para mabawi ung sobra sa na loan.

Eto po sana ang gusto ko mangyari, Babawasan ung sahod ng girlfriend ko pero hindi biglaan na kukunin ung sobra atleast -1k kada sahod lang sana. Alam ko na may mali din ung girlfriend ko na hindi nya chineck ung pwede nya lang makuha. Pero yung sapilitan na kukuhanin ung sahod mo para mabawi ung sobra sa loan na nagawa nila. Tingin ko kasi parang mali. Its their mistake and my girlfriend suffer. I know she got mistake too, peru mali talaga sa tingin ko.

Guys hoping you can help me with this..
My girlfriend now is so depressed. I really want to help her.. Guys please help me too on what to do. Thanks

Im open for all suggestion and comment.

2LOAN Problem Empty Re: LOAN Problem Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 pm

attyLLL

i would primarily try to negotiate with the cooperative.

failing that, I would look at the doocuments and see how the company is authorized to deduct the loan from her. the company may not deduct anything without written authorization from the employee.

i would write a courteous letter to the HR that she has issued authorization only for a certain amount and not more. if they take more than what was authorized,then you can report the matter to DOLE.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3LOAN Problem Empty Re: LOAN Problem Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:02 pm

xhined

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir for the help..

I try to approach them but they told me that im not the member of their cooperative. They would rather to talk to my girlfriend instead but all the question and idea was on me.

Cooperative already make their move, without the concern of the employee. They passed the deduction form to the HR of the company. And cooperative said expect that your salary now is 1k.

4LOAN Problem Empty Re: LOAN Problem Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 pm

attyLLL

of course all actions have to be in the name of your gf.

your recourse is to get the company to realize that it will be in legal trouble if it deducts more than what your gf authorized to be deducted.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5LOAN Problem Empty Re: LOAN Problem Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:38 pm

xhined

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir!...
As soon as the HR team got is available.. Ill will ask my gf to talk with their HR.! They will be available maybe at december 26 or january 2 or 3.
Thank you sir, I appreciate it so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum