Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what legal action should i take?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what legal action should i take? Empty what legal action should i take? Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 am

pinggy26

Arresto Menor

i was married for 7 years, the marriage become extremely shaky when i got infected with STD, though it was curable. he left for dubai, and we both agreed that maybe we can work it out apart. when he got there, he did not communicate nor informed me of his where abouts, as if i felt i was abandoned, i sent emails but no replies. until i emialed him again that i decided to end the raltionship with him. after a year and a half, he contacted me and just said sorry, iam not hoping to be back with him after that, but i asked for annulment. he said he will give it to me and he will just save for it. until i discovered he already have a kid with another woman. i want my annulment really fast, i has been 5 years. i communicate with him on my stand and sgreements regarding this situation and he never abide by it,though most of it are verbally done. i really want my marriage annulled not for anything else, i want my name back and not be associated with him and his family ever again.

my question is, after reading my story, is that a strong ground for annulment? can i file concubinage since he got a kid when he was still legally married to me?

please let me know what lagal action should i take. thank you

2what legal action should i take? Empty Re: what legal action should i take? Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that you visit a legal professional to have your entire marital history and documents reviewed to see if a ground exists to have it declared void. i would avoid psycho incapacity as far as possible.

having a child by another woman, by itself, is not concubinage. does he live in with her?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum