Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is a Scrap Fabricated Materials (flatbar) worth Php80.00 get by employee when he is going home can be treated as Qualified Theft?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JoeLaine

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,

Can you please help me to my question, "Is a Scrap Fabricated Materials (flatbar) worth Php80.00 get by my husband employee of a private company here at Mariveles, Bataan is treated as qualified theft and he was blotter in the Municipality of BJMP here in Mariveles.,Bataan? and as of now last night Dec. 20, 2010 around 7:00PM he was arrested inside the jail until this hour Dec. 21, 2010 10:00 in the morning., the OIC of Security Guard Officer of private company stating that the decision will be today if he will be inquest or not...This is right to be treated for him Sir..Thank you...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum