Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separation from my long-time Girlfriend

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Separation from my long-time Girlfriend Empty Separation from my long-time Girlfriend Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:03 pm

randzcoral@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I'd Like to seek legal advise, I really wanted to break with my present GF since I am inhumanely treated like physical and verbal abuse. Everyday in my life at home feels like I'm in a place where nobody wanted to be in. Being nagger and negative of my GF were signs of her disrespect towards me. I often taste her kurot, sipa, sapak and sabunot when she gets angry for unreasonable reasons. She did not want me to be with my family anytime, any occasions. She hold my neck all the time that I cannot be with what I should be. I really wanted to break with her but I'm afraid she might commit suicide as what she did the last time I left our apartment. She dont want to peacefully settle our break up since she can't stand alone. She needs me but she don't respect me as what it should be as partner. Can I leave her without formally saying goodbye? what should I do? Thank you and more power!

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you can get out of her place and leave her Smile

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, no LEGAL error by you to just leave,
but it's risk the family will blame YOU if she die, and some are very violent...
Have you talked to her family? Perhaps they can talk sence with her. At least you have told them the risk about suicide then, so THEY get chance to solve it.
Or are they crazy too? Smile

randzcoral@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Lunkan wrote:Yes, no LEGAL error by you to just leave,
but it's risk the family will blame YOU if she die, and some are very violent...
Have you talked to her family? Perhaps they can talk sence with her. At least you have told them the risk about suicide then, so THEY get chance to solve it.
Or are they crazy too?  Smile

Yes, my first option was to talk to her family, but she dont want me to talk to her family and if i secretely do that, her family will soon talk to her and with that she will know that i had a communication with her family which will eventaully be a reason for her to be mad at me again...I don't know what to do anymore. I am supposedly the man of the house, I am the one who's working, I am the one who do almost everything but I'm also the one who is maltreated

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Bring her to her father's house and tell the father politely with respect that you no longer desire to be with your relationship and her anymore.

And tell the father that you desire to do it properly so that they (the father) can continue taking care of her before you leave your own dwelling place or town. ( to move on/recover from a broken relationship ).

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

randzcoral@yahoo.com wrote:
Lunkan wrote:Yes, no LEGAL error by you to just leave,
Or are they crazy too?  Smile

Yes, my first option was to talk to her family, but she dont want me to talk to her family and if i secretely do that, her family will soon talk to her and with that she will know that i had a communication with her family which will eventaully be a reason for her to be mad at me again...I don't know what to do anymore. I am supposedly the man of the house, I am the one who's working, I am the one who do almost everything but I'm also the one who is maltreated
But if you tell the family AND LEAVE, then you have chance to avoid her anger Smile

That's a minor problem.
The real problem is the suicide risk. If you tell the family, you have given THEM the chance to solve it.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Just say the FINAL words; "ayaw ko na dahil ________" then lumabas ka ng bahay at wag nang bumalik pa. Wala kang legal obligation sa kanya.

Be a man, bro.

8Separation from my long-time Girlfriend Empty Separation from my long-time Girlfriend Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:41 pm

randzcoral@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Thank you guys sa mga advice nyo...it will really help me....I know my case is somehow unbelievable but you guys took effort to give your advices...Thanks you all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum