Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

(LONG-TIME)INDEFINITE SCHEDULE OF DEPARTURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dannlouie fresnoza

Arresto Menor

I am an OFW (seaman)with present position as third officer.The agency took all my documents last october 2010 and signed a contract last dec. 14, 2010 after i undergo medical exams. The port captain advised me about the tentative departure on about jan. 15-25 2011. Before jan. 15, 2011 i called up the office and i was advised by them "perhaps on jan.25 if not, 2 weeks after chinese new year". Chinese new year has passed by and until now no news about my departure. when i checked my status in the POEA i found out that my records and my OEC will expire on 20 Feb.2011. The question is, after my OEC will expire and the agency failed to send me to my vessel assignment can i file a case against them? what is my right? is there a big chance to win the case? is there a lawyer available at NLRC? Please i need your advise.ThANK YOU!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum