Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separation from my long-time Girlfriend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Separation from my long-time Girlfriend Empty Separation from my long-time Girlfriend Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:05 am

randzcoral@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I'd Like to seek legal advise, I really wanted to break with my present GF since I am inhumanely treated like physical and verbal abuse. Everyday in my life at home feels like I'm in a place where nobody wanted to be in. Being nagger and negative of my GF were signs of her disrespect towards me. I often taste her kurot, sipa, sapak and sabunot when she gets angry for unreasonable reasons. She did not want me to be with my family anytime, any occasions. She hold my neck all the time that I cannot be with what I should be. I really wanted to break with her but I'm afraid she might commit suicide as what she did the last time I left our apartment. She dont want to peacefully settle our break up since she can't stand alone. She needs me but she don't respect me as what it should be as partner. Can I leave her without formally saying goodbye? what should I do? Thank you and more power!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum