Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employee admits use of drugs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employee admits use of drugs Empty employee admits use of drugs Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:21 am

ecinrev

ecinrev
Arresto Menor

Hi, ask ko lang po if kung possible na mabigyan ng certificate of employment yung employee namin na umamin na nagtatake sya ng drugs pero sabi niya matagal na siyang di gumagamit. Ang advice namin na mag undergo siya ng drug test pero hindi niya ginawa. Nag AWOL pa siya. Ano pong pwede naming action? thank you in advance

2employee admits use of drugs Empty Re: employee admits use of drugs Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:33 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

I-terminate niyo dahil sa pag-awol.

http://www.councilviews.com

3employee admits use of drugs Empty Re: employee admits use of drugs Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Of course, right ng employee na mabigyan ng Certificate of Employment (COE) kung hihingin niya ito. Hindi ko alam kung bakit takot ang employers magbigay ng COEs. Ang nakalagay lang naman sa COE e naging connected si employee sa kanila for this period to that.

Employers, take note, COEs are NOT clearances. Employers cannot even legally reject clearances if employees ask for it. Employers are required to do an audit and make adjustments for the employees accountabilities and issue the clearance after clearing the latter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum