Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hatian sa lupa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hatian sa lupa Empty Hatian sa lupa Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:47 am

Carlo1110

Arresto Menor

Hi! For almost 50yrs my father has been leasing the land where our house is at. Then around 2008 the children of the owners decided to sell it to us. The name in the land title passed away. Ung land nila is big enough to house around 20 families. What they did was they ask us to setup a group. For the past 7yrs nagbabayad kmi to buy the lot pro the receipt was just normal like it was not registered. Aside from that may previous balance sa amilyar ung owner and asking us to pay for it. As i mentioned ung mother title is under pa ng father ng mga anak which is patay na and some of their siblings patay na din. Worse part is that part of the land where our house is at where sold to my cousin.
Question po
1.After paying the full balance, pano malilipat samin ang title ng lupa?
2.Is it our responsibilities na bayaran ang previous bal ng amilyar before they even sell it to us?
3.ung sa hatian ng land with my cousin, if she decided to take the part of it and may bahay na nakatayo, subject ba sila to pay for damages? And do we need lawyer bago mg push sa hatian?

Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum