Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bounced checks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bounced checks Empty bounced checks Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:44 pm

aerial25

Arresto Menor

Wanna ask if you can enlighten me. I have 4 bounced checks right now. It is for a loan that I got from a loan firm. I failed to put funds on these checks because I recently had problems with my salary. Because of this problem, I failed to settle all my bills, everything including this debt. Now, I'm receiving calls from the said loan firm. I am willing to settle and compromise. But my problem is, the girl from that company calling me is just giving or doing drop calls and sending me text messages pretending to be the Legal department of the company, like they will sue me and they will give copies of subpoenas to my relatives and to the company I work for. I recognized her because she's using the number she used before when she was still helping me applying that loan. Now she is even calling me beyond the time I ask her to call me. She did even call me 1 in the morning. And every time she's texting me, I asked her to call again she won't call back. I feel like i am being harassed as well as my relatives. Now she is threatening me that she will send text to the relatives of my co-maker asking her to settle the loan. Again, I am willing to settle the loan. I am not hiding from it. I am still living on the same address, working for the same company and I still have the same number to call to. I just wanted to know what are my rights against this person. And if I will really be put in jail because of this. Thank you in advance for your help!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum