Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:31 pm

wilsonurmeneta

Arresto Menor

I was recently given a 30day preventive suspension and was hired for 7years. I was being accused of wrongful doings that is against company policies. I am perfectly denying of what i am being accused of. However, they will still conduct investigation thus the 30days suspension.

QUESTION#1: can i resign from work while I am on a 30day suspension?

QUESTION #2: can the company accept it or not? what if not?

QUESTION #3: can i still look for a job or possibly got employed during the course of the whole 30day preventive suspension?

QUESTION #4: did the company must give the payroll for the last 15days cutoff before my suspension start?

QUESTION #5: did the 30days first offense suspension is legally enough for there allegation against me?

QUESTION #6: did the company can terminate me if the investigations will fully support there accusation against me?

Thank you very much

2RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty Re: RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:17 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

wilsonurmeneta wrote:I was recently given a 30day preventive suspension and was hired for 7years. I was being accused of wrongful doings that is against company policies. I am perfectly denying of what i am being accused of. However, they will still conduct investigation thus the 30days suspension.

QUESTION#1: can i resign from work while I am on a 30day suspension?

QUESTION #2: can the company accept it or not? what if not?

QUESTION #3: can i still look for a job or possibly got employed during the course of the whole 30day preventive suspension?

QUESTION #4: did the company must give the payroll for the last 15days cutoff before my suspension start?

QUESTION #5: did the 30days first offense suspension is legally enough for there allegation against me?

QUESTION #6: did the company can terminate me if the investigations will fully support there accusation against me?

Thank you very much

1 & 2 -- You can always file your resignation, but it is the company's prerogative if they will accept it.

3. Look, yes. Get employed, no. That would be conflict of interest.

4. Yes you should be paid for those days already worked before the PS.

5. That is the law, and without any other details from you about it, I cannot give any further opinion.

6. Yes.

http://www.councilviews.com

3RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty TERMINATION W/ PAY? Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:07 pm

wilsonurmeneta

Arresto Menor

Follow-up question please.

Q1 : If the company can terminate me, did i get a payment for length of duty & 13th month pay?

Q2 : Can i ask for employment certificate?

4RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty Re: RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:52 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

wilsonurmeneta wrote:Follow-up question please.

Q1 : If  the company can terminate me, did i get a payment for length of duty & 13th month pay?

Q2 : Can i ask for employment certificate?

1a. What's length of duty? Does your company have a policy for that?
1b. 13th month pay is pro-rated.

2. Yes you can ask. Can't guarantee if they will give though.

5RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty follow-up question Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 pm

wilsonurmeneta

Arresto Menor

i mean the years/months for servicing the company.

6RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty Re: RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:08 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

wilsonurmeneta wrote:i mean the years/months for servicing the company.

does your company have a policy for that?

generally unless there is a policy, there is no "length-of-service payment."

The only time a similar "separation pay" may be given is when you are retrenched or declared redundant.

7RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty Re: RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:27 am

wilsonurmeneta

Arresto Menor

did my 7yrs service is guarantee enough for separation pay? did separation pay is in the law or it was only according to company?

after my long years, they just alleged me for wrong doings which is totally I've never did. can i look for justice regarding this?

8RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty Re: RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:42 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

wilsonurmeneta wrote:did my 7yrs service is guarantee enough for separation pay? did separation pay is in the law or it was only according to company?

after my long years, they just alleged me for wrong doings which is totally I've never did. can i look for justice regarding this?

Separation pay is for retrenchment or redundancy, not for anything else, unless the company has a policy for it.

You should have contested the allegations during an administrative hearing.

9RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Empty Re: RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION. Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:18 pm

wilsonurmeneta

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much!
My Family and relatives told me to fight for it to clean my reputation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum