Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION WHILE ON SUSPENSION please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shanee21

Arresto Menor

I was recently given a 30day preventive suspension. I was being accused of wrongful doings that is against company policies. I am very honest that i am guilty of what i am being accused of. However, they will still conduct investigation thus the 30days suspension.

QUESTION#1: can i resign from work while I am on a 30day suspension?

QUESTION #2: can the company accept it or not?

QUESTION #3: can i still look for a job or possibly got employed during the course of the whole 30day preventive suspension?

Thank you very much

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

shanee21 wrote:I was recently given a 30day preventive suspension. I was being accused of wrongful doings that is against company policies. I am very honest that i am guilty of what i am being accused of. However, they will still conduct investigation thus the 30days suspension.

QUESTION#1: can i resign from work while I am on a 30day suspension?

QUESTION #2: can the company accept it or not?

QUESTION #3: can i still look for a job or possibly got employed during the course of the whole 30day preventive suspension?

Thank you very much

1. Yes... but....
2. Only if the company will accept it.
3. Yes, you can look (or apply) for a job - nobody can prevent you from doing that - but you won't get employed if you are still legally employed (see #1-2).

http://www.councilviews.com

shanee21

Arresto Menor

Good day council..

I was hoping you can enlighten me on what should i do. My 30days suspension is ending by Sunday this week. But up until now i dont hear anything from our HR nor from my immediate superior. Since i told you that I already admitted what Ive done, and answered it thru the NTE they issued to me 4 weeks ago, what should I expect to happen on the next couple of days? Someone told me that they are investigating other things that is completely different from what they first charged me with. Im so confused now and dont know what to do. Please help me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum