Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation while on Suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation while on Suspension Empty Resignation while on Suspension Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Good day!

Hi AttyLLL,

I have questions atty, is it legal to tender resignation while on suspension period?

Thanks a lot.

2Resignation while on Suspension Empty Re: Resignation while on Suspension Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:59 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

resignation is an employee prerogative.. though resigning while on suspension doesn't sound right.. why were you suspended in the first place?

3Resignation while on Suspension Empty Re: Resignation while on Suspension Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I have show cause memo on tardiness and unfiled leave. Others have supported VL/SL. only that my dec. 2012 leaves was disapproved and I was already in province that time na disapproved leave ksi pinile ko sya one day before ako umuwi sa table ng manager ko but with knowledge ng asst. manager ko.

4Resignation while on Suspension Empty Re: Resignation while on Suspension Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

The problem here was that other VL/SL na approved naman ay included sa show cause memo..so titingnan mo parang madaming violations na lumabas but was connected with one violations lng naman..The violations was way back January2013 pa but nagyon lng napagisipan ng HR na patawan ako ksi nga daw mareklamo ako masyado ksi Im opposing some actions and policies ng company like for examples, training na internal na nasa kalagitnaan na ng training days eh bigla sabihin na may bond then I oppose the bond ksi nga sabi ko it should ne made understand first to us before training starts and proper signing..sa wala sila magaw kundi tanggalin eto..samakatuwid RETALIATIONS Nangyayari sa akin nagyon,, i was given 30days suspension..but ippareview ko sana eto docs ko if ano legal actions pwd magawa..

Thanks.

5Resignation while on Suspension Empty Re: Resignation while on Suspension Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:04 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

alexisbantilan wrote:Good day!

Hi AttyLLL,

I have questions atty, is it legal to tender resignjation while on suspension period?

Thanks a lot.

the penalty of suspension shall result in the temporary cessation of work for a specified period, meaning may term, while on suspension period, y do you need to resign? Are you guilty of the offense?, if not? Do not resign yet, prove to the HR that you are just trying to air your concerns, write a letter in the most diplomatic way.

im not a lawyer..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum