Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change surname

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1change surname Empty change surname Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

jewel123

Arresto Menor

good day po. may anak po ako s pagkadalaga.9yts old n po at naka pangalan sakin. ngayon po n nag asawa n ako gusto ko po sana mailipat ang surname ng anak ko s asawa ko. ano po b ang dapat ko gawin at mga ihandang papers at pati natin po pera. thank you po.

2change surname Empty Re: change surname Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

In order to have the surname of your child changed to your husband's surname, the solution is adoption. Adoption involves court proceedings, but not difficult.

May I please know if the biological father of the child is named on the birth certificate?

You may also email me on km@kgmlegal.ph for a detailed legal advice.

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3change surname Empty Re: change surname Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:28 pm

jewel123

Arresto Menor

thanks Atty. Katrina for the reply. the fathers name is not mention.

4change surname Empty Re: change surname Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Jewel,

It's good that the father is not named in the birth certificate. The solution is adoption. Once granted by the court, your child will be given a status of a legitimate child and will use the surname of your husband.

Please let me know if you need legal assistance.

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum