Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embezzlement/Theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Embezzlement/Theft Empty Embezzlement/Theft Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Yza26

Arresto Menor

Good day!
My x employer here in abroad accused me that I had stolen the money. I am the one who's in-charge of checking the account and the one who made salary for employees. Now I left the company and get my advanced salary. My employer was on vacation that time. Some employees had their advanced salary as long as it was not beyond the net salary. I personally documented it under my signature to be included in the daily report that I got my cash advance which usually done through salary deductions. Now I didnt mind to tell my co staff about it, They filed a case against me as theft. For me, by good belief I have the right for it as my compensation and besides, I got no salary for that month so how could they say that I had stolen that money? I need an advise, pls...I was just not lucky to found an abusive employer here in abroad since my work is inconsistent to what was being written in the contract. My work that time was tourist coordinator. But now I recently settled here in Denmark but my case is still going on...

2Embezzlement/Theft Empty Re: Embezzlement/Theft Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:03 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Talk to a lawyer there.

Sorry I am not familiar with the employment and criminal laws of the land there.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Embezzlement/Theft Empty Re: Embezzlement/Theft Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:51 am

Yza26

Arresto Menor

Hi!
Thanks. Can you give me an advise or ideas if this case was in Philippines? Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum