Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help. my foreign national husband is cheating for more than a year

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

liza71683

Arresto Menor

Hi. I am new here. Pardon me if my letter is a bit long. I am really hoping someone can help me regarding this matter.

I just found out this week that my foreign national husband has been cheating on me for more than a year. He forgot to logout his facebook account so that's how i discovered everything. He was using an alias so I had no idea what was going on for more than a year.

I read all their conversations and I saw an exchange of nude photos between them. I also found out that he met up a few times with the same filipina while we were on vacation in the philippines this year.

I confronted my husband and he admitted it to be true and that the filipina knew that he was married. According to my husband and based on what I read on their private messages to each other, they only met up but never had sex together. But, they have plans on meeting again next time my husband and i go back to the philippines or she will come over to my husband here abroad. Also, I read that my husband was planning on getting an annulment to be with that woman. But when I told him I knew everything, he left the filipina.

I don't want to lose my marriage but at the same time I feel so betrayed and humiliated. What case can I file against the filipina?

Please help me. I don't know what else to do. Thank you in advance.

Liza

elvessisante

Arresto Menor

liza71683 wrote:Hi. I am new here. Pardon me if my letter is a bit long. I am really hoping someone can help me regarding this matter.

I just found out this week that my foreign national husband has been cheating on me for more than a year. He forgot to logout his facebook account so that's how i discovered everything. He was using an alias so I had no idea what was going on for more than a year.

I read all their conversations and I saw an exchange of nude photos between them. I also found out that he met up a few times with the same filipina while we were on vacation in the philippines this year.

I confronted my husband and he admitted it to be true and that the filipina knew that he was married. According to my husband and based on what I read on their private messages to each other, they only met up but never had sex together. But, they have plans on meeting again next time my husband and i go back to the philippines or she will come over to my husband here abroad. Also, I read that my husband was planning on getting an annulment to be with that woman. But when I told him I knew everything, he left the filipina.

I don't want to lose my marriage but at the same time I feel so betrayed and humiliated. What case can I file against the filipina?

Please help me. I don't know what else to do. Thank you in advance.

Liza

for other woman not posible but for your husband is posible to file case.

liza71683

Arresto Menor

Thank you for response. My husband and i po have a 3 yr old daughter. I don't want to file a case against my him. Can I not use the facebook messages and shared photos against the woman? I want the woman to be completely out of my husband's life.

asiong12131

asiong12131
Prision Correccional

liza71683 wrote:Thank you for response. My husband and i po have a 3 yr old daughter. I don't want to file a case against my him. Can I not use the facebook messages and shared photos against the woman? I want the woman to be completely out of my husband's life.

Not posible talk to your husband that the only way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum