Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legality of stay for foreign national

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legality of stay for foreign national Empty Legality of stay for foreign national Wed May 09, 2012 5:25 pm

phreyesa

Arresto Menor

I have a Japanese friend who came here in 1994. She's now living with a Filipino and had 3 kids. Every year they had to exit to renew visa. From 1994 she's been engaged with businesses in Zambales until they moved to Baguio and continuously providing jobs for the locals. Is there a way for her and children to have dual citizenship? Her eldest is 15 and youngest is 10

Thank you for your reply.

2Legality of stay for foreign national Empty Re: Legality of stay for foreign national Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 pm

attyLLL

i am no expert in japanese citizenship law, but i heard they don't allow dual citizenship

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum