Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension Empty Suspension Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:39 am

Noyskie

Arresto Menor

Hello po Atty.: Tama po ba na e served ang suspension sa akin dahil sa late ko nung last February 2015 pa? Last july lang po Ibinigay ang suspension order sa akin na 3 days, ngunit ang ipinagtataka ko lang ay nung February pa ang late na un. Hindi ba dapat march na e served ang suspension sa akin? Ang ipinagtataka ko lang Kung bat july ibinaba ang suspension sa akin eh 5 months na ang nakalipas. Sana matulungan nyo po ako. Salamat po Atty.

2Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:02 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Tanungin mo muna sila bakit matagal bago i-serve.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Noyskie

Arresto Menor

Maraming Salamat po Atty. E follow up ko po sa HR namin Kung ano reason bat late nila naibigay suspension letter sa akin.

4Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 pm

mrs_scofield

Prision Correccional

Meron ba kayong company policy regarding tardiness? If meron tignan mo ano ang penalty ng first offense.  Ilang beses ka nag-incur ng tardiness? Lagi ba? Or one incident only? If you incurred tardiness on one occassion only, i think suspension as a penalty is stiff. Karaniwan, warning pa lang ang binibigay for first offense.

Were you given a notice to explain why you we're late before you were? Or did you receive a notice of suspension outright without giving you the opportunity to explain your side? If you did not receive a show cause letter then your suspension has procedural defect which will entitle you exemplary damages.

If the infraction as per your facts was already months ago and during that period your attention was not called, there's a presumption of bad faith on the part of the issuing authority.  You can always contest the suspension memo. If found that the issuing officer performs in bad faith, you will be entitled to damages. If in the meantime, you already served your suspension and later found your suspension to be illegal, you can demand for the payment of the days you were suspended plus damages.

5Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Noyskie

Arresto Menor

Maraming Salamat po sa oras na naibigay nyo po sa akin, malaking tulong po tong Sagot na ibinahagi nyo sa akin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum