Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Respondent in Recovery of Possession case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tedaks

Arresto Menor

Hello guys
I am the respondent in Recovery of Possession filed against me by Mr D after failed concilation at the barangay.
AS backgrounder, I purchased a parcel of lot (32sq.meter) from the 231 sq meter registerd lot of Mr. Joel last June , 2012, who at that time was brought to rehab center for immediate confinement and thru his mother we paid an amount of Php 20,000.oo. we started making fence and put a parking area on the said lot. here comes the mother of Mr Joel died, followed by his father, out of financial support Mrs Alma offered some money and eventually proposed to buy the said lot, to which joel agreed and told Mrs Alma that the portion of 32 s.m was already sold to ME .
Mrs Alma upon learning that the transaction with Mr Joel and his mother was documented only on piece of paper not the notarized Deed of Sale, she demanded me to vacate the place, we went to brgy but the Brgy adviced to subdivide the lot and refer the case to nha. Since then, I went to NHA, as they advised, I made a Survey for subdivision and the original owner Mr. Joel executed an Deed of Sale pertaining to 32sq.m
After a year, Mrs. Alma (allegedly without telling that I am already ocupying the 32 sq.m) sold the lot to Mr. D (petitioner) and on Novermber 2014 Mr. D transferred the Title of Mr Joel to his name. On January 2015, as I enjoying and improving the said lot by building concrete post, Mr. D demanded me to stop and made a complaint to CEO and later at the Barangay. After several hearings no settlement was made because Mr D demanded me to pay  60,000.00 to vacate or I will pay him more or less 230,000.00, a fraction amount he paid to Mrs Alma.

Now Mr D filed a case for recovery of possession against me at mtcc.

Pls give me additional advice me sir and maam.
ano po chances ko na manalo sa kaso na to??

thank you

tedaks

Last edited by tedaks on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

tedaks

Arresto Menor

need advice po and comments. salamat Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum