Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unfair treatment at work

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unfair treatment at work Empty unfair treatment at work Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:31 pm

racky08

Arresto Menor

I managed to have a discussion with my immediate superior regarding the result of our latest appraisal and salary increase.

He explained my grade and about the factors on why I got a lower /deduction on my allowance.

One of the reason he said is the perception of some top management / executives because of my "association with the union". My de facto partner is a union member.
Is this a valid reason / factor for assessing my performance and as a ground to deprive me of the grade and benefits I deserve?
It sounds as if even I do everything right and do all my best, all will come to waste; that I cannot step up and be promoted (again). I am currently a supervisor.

If this is the case, I think I should resign and find another work?

2unfair treatment at work Empty Re: unfair treatment at work Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:41 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You're already a supervisor, and would be difficult (or not in the interest of the company) to promote you to a Manager position because of the sensitive nature of your (future) position.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum