Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unfair treatment, harassment, bullying, given "poor" performance without due process

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

noah727

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Hope our law experts can advise.

Which article or labor law covers the protection of employees from unfair treatment, harassment and bullying? What does it exactly say?

I have witnesses and documentary evidences showing proof that I am unfairly treated by my line manager, and he gave me a "poor" rating even without supporting documents, feedback or measurements from other team members. My line manager is sitting in another country so on his own, he cannot give performance rating based on his own limited view.

I understand that this "poor" rating can be later on used against me to terminate me and not give me anything after more than 13yrs with the company.

What is the best way to handle this? Need your view and advise.

I would like to meet a labor lawyer in person to also discuss this further.

Let me know.

Thanks.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

noah727 wrote:Hi,

Hope our law experts can advise.

Which article or labor law covers the protection of employees from unfair treatment, harassment and bullying? What does it exactly say?

I have witnesses and documentary evidences showing proof that I am unfairly treated by my line manager, and he gave me a "poor" rating even without supporting documents, feedback or measurements from other team members. My line manager is sitting in another country so on his own, he cannot give performance rating based on his own limited view.

I understand that this "poor" rating can be later on used against me to terminate me and not give me anything after more than 13yrs with the company.

What is the best way to handle this? Need your view and advise.

I would like to meet a labor lawyer in person to also discuss this further.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Raise your concern with HR.

http://www.councilviews.com

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

did you sign your evaluation? (conforme)

noah727

Arresto Menor

vane wrote:did you sign your evaluation? (conforme)

I did not sign any conforme. I intend to formalize my complaint to our HR, but need all the guidance I can get in drafting the right letter.

Any more suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum