Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nephew's advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nephew's advice Empty nephew's advice Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:15 am

redapple

Arresto Menor

my nephew, is expected to undergo hearing process. It was due to my nephew hitting his classmate back, who is a girl by the way, it was some girl in school trying to bully him to a point he was punched several times and saying negative things about him. He punched the girl and imagining the strength of a teen boy being bullied, it cut the girl's lip. my nephew is new to the school.
I was not there. I came to know through her mom that got called for a meeting with school's admin and teachers. I read the school's incident report. The father of girl filed a complaint against my nephew, he could not accept the apology of my sis in law. But if anything, it was due to his daughter's action of bullying my nephew, she physically attacked him. Nobody can predict what a boy/man can do, when one tests him/her with bad words and to a point of punching him (my nephew) several times. Being a girl/woman doesn't entitle anyone to do whatever they want, say whatever they wanna say, punch whoever guy they feel punching, and expect not getting it back.
my nephew said she ignited it. he knows punching a girl, or anyone is never right.
what is the likelihood of my nephew who is 15 being put in jail?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum