Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

first name diff from baptismal name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1first name diff from baptismal name Empty first name diff from baptismal name Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:12 am

stanve

Arresto Menor

I have a son po different yung name niya sa birth certificate sa baptismal certificate but he is using his baptismal name. paano ko po ba macorrect yung birth certificate nia?
My is now 12 years old graduating elementary. pwde po ba by entering highschool papalitan ko ang records niya sa schhol to spare me for expenses
what other options can I do. kasi po gusto niya gamitin is baptismal name. thanks

2first name diff from baptismal name Empty Re: first name diff from baptismal name Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:17 pm

attyLLL

what is the difference between his birth certificate and baptismal certificate? how did it happen?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3first name diff from baptismal name Empty Re: first name diff from baptismal name Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 pm

stanve

Arresto Menor

Im a single mom po kasi when the child was born wala ang father niya I was the one who gave the first name. But when he was baptized gusto ng father niya to change the name from Robert to Rosen. But surnmae used is my surname pa din po. coz I never got married to his dad. and now wala na din father niya. thanks po

4first name diff from baptismal name Empty Re: first name diff from baptismal name Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you change his records to match his birth certificate, else your remedy is to file a judicial petition to have it changed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum