Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization issue (help po!)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization issue (help po!) Empty Regularization issue (help po!) Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:57 pm

ashnoname

Arresto Menor

Question po sa case ko ... working now ako sa isang callcenter company, sa JO n binigay sa akin is Employment Status: probationary employee and then after six mos. regular employee n ang status. After six months meron cla binigay n appraisal form pero ala p cla binibigay n bago contract n status is regular position and kng anu ang mga mkukuhang added benifits once n regular employee n. 1 year and 2mos n ako dto un appraisal wala p rin tapos ng ask ako copy ng regularization paper ang ipinakita lng e un appraisal form with recommendation na regular pro hindi nksigned ang upper management. Hindi p kmi binibigyan ng original copy at iphotocopy n lng dw. .. .... we tried to clarify this to the HR pipol pro wala cla masagot ... pwede b kmi mgfile ng case lalo n sa regularization doc. and pati un appraisal nmin wala p rin cla pinoprovide?

thank you.. Sad

2Regularization issue (help po!) Empty Re: Regularization issue (help po!) Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm

attyLLL

i don't recommend that you file any case right away. I suggest that you write a courteous letter addressed to the highest official of HR and inform him that you are already a regular employee by operation of law and request that you get the corresponding benefits.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Regularization issue (help po!) Empty Thank you.. Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 am

ashnoname

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your advise I will do that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum