Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL and Regularization Issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL and Regularization Issue Empty AWOL and Regularization Issue Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Easy A

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

ATTORNEY,

Mag iinquire po sana ako, I was employed last July 7, 2014 and my probationary contract ends on January 2, 2014. Last December 23, 2014 po I wait po the confirmation if mareregular po ako.. then my Manager said, "Based on my evaluation They need po to extent my Probationary Contract for a month (2-3)", but instead, I already informed them last December 29, 2014 that I will render my resignation, Last January 5, 2015, I already filed my resignation effective immediately and Im going to extent until January 16, 2015 that will be my last day.. as far as I know, Verbally that my evaluation is very low results that cause my Probationary to be extended.. I think my contract is void and not valid because my contract is already expired. But they sent me an AWOL Letter due to not informing from Jan. 19 - onwards.. If its possible that they sent me that letter? or I'm already Awol.. can you give me advice what should the best things to do in this situation.. I really want to clear my name at that company.. please help me what to do.. thank you for your kind consideration

2AWOL and Regularization Issue Empty Re: AWOL and Regularization Issue Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:57 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Best way to clear your name is to go there and talk to them.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum