Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sue psychologist/psychiatrist

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Empty Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:53 am

Heart9895

Arresto Menor

Can I sue the psychologist/psychiatrist for misdiagnosing since on the annulment diagnose me without even seeing me or examining me and able to conclude of psychological incapacity and now someone posting it on facebook or RTC for releasing the documents to the public

2Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Empty Re: Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Im not sure of the criminal liability, because the doctor probably is not the one who posted the result but your wife, but for civil liability yes you can. You can file also administratively against the doctor for the revocation of his/her practice for violation of his/her oath. As for the civil case, file for damages against the erring doctor.

3Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Empty Re: Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:03 am

Heart9895

Arresto Menor

Can you refer me to a good lawyer that could really give a good defense

4Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Empty Re: Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 am

Heart9895

Arresto Menor

Can you refer me to a good lawyer that could really give a good defense

5Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Empty Re: Sue psychologist/psychiatrist Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:20 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

as to referral, it depends on your location. Try to contact katrina288 in this forum, she is a practicing lawyer in this forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum