Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can the Psychologist call You

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can the Psychologist call You Empty Can the Psychologist call You Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Bloomlit

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just want to know if this is common in Annulment case.

Yesterday, I got a call from a Psychologist asking why I haven't come to her clinic for an evaluation for the Nullity of Marriage my husband filed. According to her her office sent a letter inviting me for a psychological evaluation that my husband paid. And that my husband is already through with his psychological test 4 days ago.

My question is, is it really a practice for a psychologist to phone the other party for an evaluation.

Hope someone would spare sometime to answer my query.

Thank you very much

2Can the Psychologist call You Empty Re: Can the Psychologist call You Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:40 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor

Bloomlit wrote:Hi,

I just want to know if this is common in Annulment case.

Yesterday, I got a call from a Psychologist asking why I haven't come to her clinic for an evaluation for the Nullity of Marriage my husband filed. According to her her office sent a letter inviting me for a psychological evaluation that my husband paid. And that my husband is already  through  with his psychological test 4 days ago.

My question is, is it really a practice for a psychologist to phone the other party for an evaluation.

Hope someone would spare sometime to answer my query.

Thank you very much

yes you should have reported
yes it is common
not doing so could look bad on your part. but you don't have to go.

3Can the Psychologist call You Empty Re: Can the Psychologist call You Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:33 pm

attyLLL

it's up to the doctor whether they want to do that. nothing wrong with it.

up to you if you want to go. if you are against the annulment, better not to go.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum